22 August 2019

Elise funnies

Het is een tijdje geleden dat ik nog eens eentje gepost heb, maar dit was gisterenavond tijdens het avondeten....

Elise is very particular when it comes to food. She likes plain whole food. There is nothing wrong with that of course but this evening we had a curry dish. Just one look at her plate and she was determined that she wasn't going to like it. Those who know her, know the child is strong willed (no joke).
So after pushing our buttons and trying to argue her way out of having to eat her food, I comment: I am about to lose my mind!
Elise (sarcastically): well, that would be so unusual for you mommy!
Me: excuse me?
Elise (with grin): it's a joke mommy...it's just a joke.
Me: sigh, while looking at Bram who gives me the "I am just sitting here, not saying anything" - look

No comments: